I’m trying to play stick fights on my computer and can’t…

Customer Question
I’m trying to play stick...
I’m trying to play stick fights on my computer and can’t figure out how to download and set up. I’ve tried looking up on YouTube but the explanations don’t make sense. Can someone help me?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

You can play this game online as well without installing it on your computer.Check out below link :-

http://www.stickpage.com/stickfightergameplay.shtml

If you want , I can connect to your compute and install it .

I’d rather you tell me step by step how to install. And, to be clear, will this allow me to participate in stick fight as a player?

Sure. I will tell you the steps do it . Give me some time.

Yes, It will allow you to play as a player.

Did you look at the online option of playing this game?

I tried to but couldn’t understand what was going on

The desktop version of this game does not have single player mode. You need to have at least two players to play the game. That's why I first suggested online mode of playing this game so that you can play with international players.

I want to play game with my son. How do I set that up?

Do you have steam installed on your computer ?

I do!

Okay, Give me sometime. I will send you the details.

You can get it from below link :-

http://store.steampowered.com/app/674940/Stick_Fight_The_Game/

This is the most trusted and authenticated place to get it.

Thanks for the link. Ive tried following that link and instructions were confusing and made no sense. Can you show me how to set up?

Click on Add to Cart and purchase it .

Click on what?

Okay, You can leave that, First try this free version .

Check out this video :--

https://youtu.be/ygjQx6k3pys

And download directly from here :-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88AlXzNcJnFbktqM1J2cVB0TEk/view

I clicked on link for direct instillation. Up pops 7 items. Which of those items do I click?

Please checkout the steps in video. It is doing exactly same.

I looked at video and cannot see what was clicked after the screen with 7 options appears.

I have provided you the link of updated version. If you want exactly smame version shown in video then click on below link :-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6UUBRX3gmwzbVh3VXdUUjA0emM/view