When a potential customer searches for ( Amish custom doors…

Customer Question
When a potential customer...
When a potential customer searches for ( Amish custom doors ) on google the attached message comes up for the web site
www.amishcustomdoors.com
What needs to be done to correct this issue ?
Thanks
1(###) ###-####
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Hi Richard,

When I searched for Amish Custom Doors in google , I did not get to see any image. Could you please attach the image which you are getting ?

Amish Custom Doors Completed Jobs
Amish Custom Doors › gallery › complet...
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt
Learn more
This is something like which use to come upAMISH CUSTOM DOORS HOME - Amish Custom Doors
www.amishcustomdoors.com
Mobile · Welcome to Amish Custom Doors! Please browse our selection of custom made Amish doors and transoms. Contact us with your specs so we can make the perfect Amish custom ...
Exterior Doors
Interior Doors
Mahogany Doors
Hand Carved Doors
Closeouts
Mediterranean Doors
I would like to restore my domain to look like something that pulls up on bing when you search for Amish custom doors
Customers do not vie to our site when the current eassage comes upon google search / in essence we don't look legit
Thanks
I don't think my problem is internal ? If a remote in will fix the problem I am all for removing in ?
What is my problem ?

Hi Richard,

I am not getting any message like " A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt" when I am visiting your website.

I went into Galary and clicked on complted Jobs. Here is the URL of it :-

http://www.amishcustomdoors.com/gallery/completed-jobs-and-shop-pictures/

Please give me the URL of the link where it is giving error because of rebot's.txt

I would recommend you to go for other design for your website. New SEO enabled website design will help you to attract more customers and will ultimately help you to be on top 10 results of google or bing search. Currently it is looking like a blog and every text is in capital letter and no use of colors. It is looking appealing right now.

I have selected few of the theme for you :-

Details :-

https://www.inkthemes.com/market/cabinet-door-design-wordpress-theme/

Live Demo :-

https://www.inkthemes.com/previews/?demo_id=1357

Details :-
https://themeforest.net/item/windows-doors-and-awnings/16457711

Live Demo 2 :-

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/windows-doors-and-awnings/full_screen_preview/16457711?_ga=2.145978611.675537774.1511160692-1389109869.1511160692

You can also display some advertisement on your website and earn from it.

Hey bahvik
Are you saying you don't think there is and easy way to fix my problem ?
Thanks

Yes, You need to do many modification in your website to achieve what you are trying to do and for that you need to first changes your web site's desing so that it creates your brand and attracts new customers.

You can go with above designs or let me know if you want me to search some more for you.

Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago

Do you have any other question for me ?

Hey bhavik
I thought this was something you could fix easily /
Is it fixed ?
When can you fix it ?
Do you need to get someone else to help me ?
Thanks
Andy, Computer Consultant