I need the serial number the Dragon Naturally Speakink which…

Customer Question
I need the serial...

I need the serial number the Dragon Naturally Speakink which I purchased earlier this. I should be in you data bas.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

High Sierra OS my name is***** email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not having any trouble my iMac. I need the serial number of the Dragon Naturally Speaking so that I can have continuous use of the app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Bo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

when did you purchase Dragon naturally speaking?