When I try to send a message with an attached file, Outlook…

When I try to...

When I try to send a message with an attached file, Outlook 16 responds with "Some of the content of this message couldn't be downloaded because you're working offline or aren't connected to a network". When I click the Work Offline" icon on the Send/Receive toolbar, it now shows "Connected" at the bottom of the screen, but the same error message re-occurs when i send or receive.
Any ideas??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since I installed Outlook 16 last week.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

11/19/2017
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/849669561

Kamil, when I try to Go to Opener, get this message from Avast. Avast SafeZone was unable to open this link since no application associated with 'citrixonline' protocol was found in your system.

Restart the computer and try again

Are you trying to connect to my system with citrixonline?
How can restarting make any difference?

Restart the computer and follow the link again

After a restart I get the same message. I think Avast is blocking citrixonline, don't you?

Disable Avast while connecting or include this program in avast exclusion list

OK try it now

Follow the link again

OK. Go to Assist screen is up. What next?

We are connected