How do I completely reset it. Windows 10 home. About 1 year…

Customer Question
How do I completely...

How do I completely reset it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 home

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 1 year ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Having trouble with windows 10 computer?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

how do I completely reset my pc

you want to hard reset windows 10 or do a factory reset with computer manufacturer settings?

how do I reset it
I would like to do a factory reset with windows 10

Let me knnow the make/model of the computer i will give you factory reset steps for you to follow.

eluktro pro series version 1703
that's the brand

is it a gaming laptop?

are you currently on the windows desktop screen?

when I click get started under factory reset nothing happens

Reset this PC in Windows 10. To get started, go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. Then click the Get started button under the Reset this PC section. Then you will have two options: Keep your files or remove everything — settings, files, apps select remove everything and proceed with the pc reset steps.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

let me know if you find any problem following the steps.