Pearl. I have an EPSON Workforce Pro. WF 4630. 2 blue lights…

Hi, Pearl. I...

Hi, Pearl. I have an EPSON Workforce Pro. WF 4630. 2 blue lights are blinking. I clicked on the Wifi set up wizard on the printer, it states that it is Updating. Meanwhile, I can't print from my wireless laptop to the printer. It states Error Printing.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WF 4630. 6 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Windows 10 (I think).

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just 2 hours ago. before that, everything was running well, i.e., I can send docs to printer from my laptop to print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else, except I am frustrated with the current printing issue. I tried resolving it by unplugging the power of my printer and rebooting it, while I also restarted my laptop to no avail. I did this procedure multiple times.

11/19/2017
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Having trouble with wifi printer?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

trouble shooting from my laptop can't detect problem.

Is is Windows 10 you have on the computer?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
ok, so what is our next step?
i think it's windows 10
are you still there?

yes i am still there i had to reboot

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

I am connected now please dont move the mouse i will be taking the control to fix your printer

ok

Connect to your computer and working on it.

Issue fixed and resolved on remote screen.

I hope the issue is resolved to the level of satisfaction you had with us.

are you still connected ?

No i am not. The session has ended.

ok, thanks for your assistance. I gave my commendation for your great service.

Thank you for your feedback and please come back whenever you need tech support.

definitely, Moses. Thanks for your help. You saved me worry time and headache. Can't work without the proper technology equipment functioning properly. Have a nice day.