Recently bought Call of Duty WWII, Having trouble down

Customer Question
Recently bought Call of...

Recently bought Call of Duty WWII, Having trouble down loading to PS4 system Says it will take 96+ hours to download.We have satellite internet through Hughes Net. We let Download got down to 65 hrs. and TV went into sleep mode. When we turned it back on it start allover.What do we do to download this game?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It an older laptop windows 7 and I have newer nextbook tablet with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but have more to install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I build gaming systems and have ran a computer company for almost 15yrs...so I am just the right guy for this question

What is your download rate from Hughes Net?

Like what are you paying for?

We will probably pick this back up tomorrow and we will do a Q and A session

Thank you for answering, but over night the game Installed itself, and so far it's working. I guess we just didn't understand how it works. I may need your help again bye

No problem...you might want to check you internet bandwidth using the link below (to ensure that you are getting the speed you are paying your ISP for)

http://beta.speedtest.net/

Because that's a lot of hours to download one game (I do a lot of gaming myself)