While i am using firefox browser and what to say a site. i…

Customer Question
While i am using...

While i am using firefox browser and what to say a site. i scroll up to bookmarks on my menu bar and it no longer works. I tried everything i can do to get it back .. But have been unsucessful

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp notebook Had windows 7 and upgraded to windows10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes upgraded firefox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Bookmarkers worked before I can't retrive backups and does'nt work anmore

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.