I can't right click. I've held down Ctrl and taped the touch

I can't right click. I've...
I can't right click. I've held down Ctrl and taped the touch pad it is the same as left click
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: HP Windows 10 less than a mouth old
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no trouble shooting I tried a driver update program but my anti vires would not let it through
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: computer seems slow
11/19/2017
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using a mouse or just the touch pad?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
touch pad only

Check to make sure you have not turned on tablet mode by mistake. Press and hold the Windows key then the A key.

There will be an icon labeled Tablet mode. Click on it to make sure it is off.

Still with me?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
no good. tablet mode is off

You could try reinstalling the touch pad drivers.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I tried a instal progrsml and my anti verse said NO

I don't think you need to install anything at this point. Just try uninstalling the touch pad driver. You will find that in Device Manager. Press and hold the Windows key then press the X key to open the menu where Device Manager resides. Locate your touch pad and uninstall it then restart the computer and it will reinstall it when it boots up.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
That worked! thank you
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm trying to rate you but it will not take it

My pleasure! Please remember to rate my service and have a nice day!

Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Dan, Computer Support Specialist