When I am typing an email on yahoo, a format with 5 icons…

Customer Question
When I am typing...

When I am typing an email on yahoo, a format with 5 icons slides up and blocks what I am typing so I cannot see it. If I press the V at the lower right of the screen, the format slides down but immediately slides back up as soon as I start typing again.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My son gave me this ipad 2 years ago. I have tried to find the problem in 'settings' but to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem is not in the ipad I believe, but in yahoo.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using the Mail app, or the Yahoo Mail app, or the Yahoo.com website?

Have you tried to restart your iPad yet?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Yahoo mail. Yes I tried restarting my ipad

Thank you. Can you please try to uninstall the Yahoo Mail app icon, then reinstall it and check?

How do I do that?

1. Tap and hold on the Yahoo Mail app icon until all the app icons begin shaking.

2. Then tap on the small x icon within the Yahoo Mail app icon and Delete it for now.

3. Open App Store app icon, then there type / search for yahoo mail then get / install the Yahoo Mail app and check.

Is your yahoo email currently working fine at the yahoo.com website?

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,