I cant open it, I forgot the password, 2days ago, I don't…

Customer Question
I cant open it...

I cant open it, I forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2days ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don't know I dont have the papers.It's a showroom,one,used,

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2days ago I can't try anything, I can't open it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, If I have to buy a disc, are they expensive

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this computer's login password?

What's the make / model of your new computer?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your new computer for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,