I need to find out what my password is: I'm making a file…

Customer Question
I need to...

I need to find out what my password *****: I'm making a file for all of my passwords, and can't remember what it is for Apple. Would you be able to help me find out what it is?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

I think it is a 6 or 7, I'm not sure.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it last year after moving down here to Florida.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Apple ID account password ***** something else

Is your iPhone currently working?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Apple ID password, Yes, my phone is working now. I believe I have 10
No, I live on SS and really can't afford to pay that much money but, Thank You.

Have you tried the Forgot password ***** at the apple website?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y77t28c6
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,