Ive been trying from last night no result. Dell. I was with…

Ive been trying from...

Ive been trying from last night no result

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was with a tech last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

They were trying to go nn screen but it didnt work on team viewer

11/18/2017
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I believe you were trying to find your lost email. How did it come to be lost?

Or was it your password ***** tried to get back, that you need, to access your email? or something else? please tell me about the problem.

I have a new password but it won't come up on Aol that's why ichose to go remote

A new password ***** AOL sign-in, do you mean, please clarify - ?

That's Aol is my server they already gave me the password *****

OK... but do you have AOL Gold, or some older program that you are trying to access your AOL with?

And, does AOL refuse to sign in with the new password, as well as the old password, in identical fashion?

Are you going to dothe promote set up so you can see what I'm talking about

Yes, Remote Assistance.... just a moment, please, while I set it up...

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Please click on this link:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1c97a601-4c7a-4bb1-9009-fac8604e6ae7

and then on that page, click on the I ACCEPT, and run the Elsinore Remote control app.

When that's done and I have connected, I will open a Notepad or Chat window and type in a message first, to show I am connected...

i cant work this link

OK, let's try a different link - I got no connection on my side, also.

Is your computer a Windows PC? or an Apple computer?

window vista

OK... can you download and run the Elsinore app from that link? what result do you get when you try it?

i dont understand im not that tech savvy
how do i download the elsinore app

Click on this link, please:

and then on that page, click on I ACCEPT (you may have to scroll down the page to see it)

and download and Run, the Elsinore app, please. I'm waiting and ready, meanwhile...

Can you get that link to work, and bring up a page? where are you stuck on the matter, please?

I see the Elsinore screen

Connected to customer's PC, determined that signs and evidence of malware infections was high, recommended a good anti-virus for this PC or any successor PC. Log-ins may be not-working owing to that. Good wishes.