My ACER PC keyboard for some reason became locked. How do I

Hello. My ACER PC keyboard...
Hello. My ACER PC keyboard for some reason became locked. How do I unlock it so that the keyboard will work again?Thank you.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? When did this start and What is the model of your ACER computer please? also what windows os are you running (7,8 or 10)?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It just now happen. Just keyboard stopped working. Windows 10. I am not sure which model. I can give you keyboard Model KB69211

Is it a laptop or a desktop please?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
desktop

Ok, hold on please, also feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Thank you

Please try one of the options below :

Option 1 : First Plug the keyboard to another USB port

Option 2 : Adjust your keyboard settings :

• On your keyboard, press the Windows key and I at the same time to open the Setting window.
  • Click Ease of Access.
  • Click Keyboard.
  • Ensure Filter Keys is OFF, and close the window.

Option 3 : Reinstall your keyboard driver

• Right-click the Start button, then click Device Manager.
  • Expand Keyboards then right-click Standard PS/2 Keyboard and click Uninstall.
  • When prompted to confirm, click OK.
  • Restart your computer after the uninstall.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't see Windows key or function key on my keyboard. Only control, shift, and alt.

Right-click on Windows logo, in the search box type : Ease of Access. click Keyboard and Ensure Filter Keys is OFF, and close the window.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
nothing comes up when searching for ease of access. we are currently in the keyboard settings but no luck

Please try option 3, if the problem persists reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok we found solution. We restarted it and now it works. We give 5 stars to you for help
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
please enable rating system so we finish thank you!

I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved, JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast