We have Skype but no sound. Osx 10:11:6. I am 94 and do not…

Customer Question
We have Skype but...

We have Skype but no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Osx 10:11:6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am 94 and do not know anything about computors

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is related to Skype call that you are unable to hear the sound from other side? and also you can check for your Skype audio settings.To locate your Skype Audio settings, choose Tools→Options→Audio settings. and check if you have proper audio settings please let me know.