I have 2 Model KXTGDA20 phones. I lost my manual and need…

Customer Question
I have 2 Model KXTGDA20...
I have 2 Model KXTGDA20 phones. I lost my manual and need help putting a message on my phones when I am not at home. Thank you, ***** ***** P. O. Box 505, Gates, Or.###-##-####
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try this, on a handset of your Panasonic KX-type phone:

first turn the handset On

then press MENU

# (at lower right on the number keypad)

3

0

2

use up/down arrows to select YES

and press SELECT.

Holding microphone about 8 inches away from your mouth, speak your greeting message into the phone, and after you're done, press STOP on the phone.

Then press OFF on the handset.

- Does that work, and answer your question? if so, please Reply and let me know... if it doesn't work, how far did you get into the process before it failed somehow?

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page (cited below if needed). - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

( http://www.justanswer.com/computer/ataq3-model-kxtgda20-phones-lost-manual-need.html )

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)