I had the email [email protected] eer.net issued to me but do…

I had the email...

I had the email [email protected] eer.net issued to me but do not kn ow how to get mail from

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Ican not rem eb er was like mail somthin g

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows I had strok and I should have written it down when I paid the person to do it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

You did it last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know hoe to accuse the sit ***@******.***

11/18/2017
Roberto
Roberto, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will see if I can assist you with your question.

It appears that the domain auctioneer.net has email setup with the service mail.com. If you have a username and password ***** your mailbox, you can visit http://mail.com and try to login to get to your email.

Please let me know if this helps and if you are able to sign in successfully.

Roberto
Roberto, Computer Hardware Engineer
it does not work ..... the auto print out of the domain is wrong it says***@******.*** auctioneer is spelled wrong and I can not change it I have never signed in Jerry