I can't open Word 2013. I can't open any of my documents in…

Customer Question
Hi. I can't...

Hi. I can't open Word 2013. I can't open any of my documents in Word 2013. It won't open in safe mode, either.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

It's a Toshiba. Windows 10 Home

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try repairing Office by following the instructions in the link below. Try Quick Repair first and if the issue persists, please try Online repair.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>