How do you get rid of a hacker. Dell 2 year old desk top.

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get rid of a hacker

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell 2 year old desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last 6 weeks. I have tried to reinstall the operating system and he comes back and screws it up. I went back to like new and he comes back. Now the compyter will not even boot up. It just runs and runs. I cannot shut it down except by pulling the power plug.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Do you have peoplt that make house calls?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey