Right monitor has ceased to operate on my Window 10 based…

Customer Question
Right monitor has ceased to...
Right monitor has ceased to operate on my Window 10 based system. Physical cabling has been checked an is firmly connected.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please right-click on an empty area of the Windows desktop and select Display Settings.

On the page that opens, do you see two monitors showing?

I do not see two monitors. I see a window called DISPLAY on the first monitors. There is no drop down there that lets me select a second monitor.
Does this message mean that you cannot contect to me remotely? Why not?
Second try: Does this message mean that you cannot contect to me remotely? Why not?