I have a message that my settings in Windows 10 need

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message that my settings in Windows 10 need correcting? I can't open any new apps. because of this. It includes the Aol desktop gold version. I was able to download the app but I can't open it. Please help if you can>

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Just recently two weeks. They tried to help but wanted $200 to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is about 5 or more years old. The aol technician did all the troubleshooting he could for free.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not get any of my mail or open up any new apps. that I download until this is fixed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?