I have a Sony TV about a 50'. I just moved into an apt and…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony TV about a 50'. I just moved into an apt and had a technician set up my U-verse, etc. Every 30 minutes the picture goes black and it says "Power Saving: picture off". How can I shut that off? I've looked thru the menu pretty good, but cannot find a way.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And what operating system are you running?

KDL - 52EX701 LCD DIGITAL COLOR TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

There is no computer attached to it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

But I use a MAC OS Sierra

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since it was hooked up. 2 weeks?
I don’t want secure remote
Please give me the ID from the teamviewer program, not the one on the website.
Not sure what that is

Sorry about the delay. Let me know when you would like to continue.

Thanks

Kris