I purchase a GEFORCE 1070 founders edition and now it

Customer Question
Hi I purchase a...

Hi I purchase a GEFORCE 1070 founders edition and now it stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Linux os

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 10/24/17 I tried to connect my rig but it wont start when the gpu was connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just to a return RMA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I just want to return a defective product GeForce gtx 1070 that I got from nvidia online store c/o Digital River Inc purchase order :***********01
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since yesterday
No I don’t want this service I just need an RMA

You will need to contact NVidia

Ok

Did you think we were nvidia?

OK don't worry I will flag this as completed.

Do you need any more help?

Do you their customer support #

Yes, it's here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/graphics_card/

You can also use the live chat that will be easier.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Kris
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago