Microsoft has changed the password to enter my desk top.

Customer Question
Microsoft has changed the...

Microsoft has changed the password ***** enter my desk top

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Microsoft has changed the password ***** opens my test top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP, Envy. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Hewlett Packard? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it last year. I haven’t needed any trouble shooting. The password ***** yesterday and it doesn’t today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft is using to different email addresses for me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris