How do I give cbs access my location. Ipadd. Last week. I…

Customer Question
How do I give...

How do I give cbs access my location.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Ipadd

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last week. I have expressvpn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have. Expressvpn

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Location services are probably turned off for your iPad if you are getting a location error on it.

Here's how to turn on location for your iPad:

1. Open the iPad's Settings by tapping Settings.
  2. Scroll down and open the Privacy menu item.
  3. Tap Location Services at the top of the screen.
  4. Turn on Location Services.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------