My s8plus does not retain contacts for email. I have had…

Customer Question
My s8plus does not...

My s8plus does not retain contacts for email. I have had Samsung shop look at it they couldn't help - thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?

S8 plus sorry am a bit unsure of what operating system is

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This year 2017 - the people at the Samsung shop who should know everything went thru everything they thought of but I am backward in these things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the only problem thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your email provider?

Are you using the built-in Android email app?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.