Want to know from which pc( or atleast location ) from where

Customer Question
i received certain e-mails asking...
want to know from which pc( or atleast location ) from where i received certain e-mails asking for money. The servers appears to be in singapore and the domain belongs to godaddy. The origin of the message likely in some part of india.
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 23 days ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

So you want the IP address?

You should use this (click the link below)

http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i have used this. it doesn't reveal who the original user is. it stops at singapore server and does not take you further
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
but you dont know which mail to check?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The firm is based in india. It is a job portal www.jobshubs.com. The firm is bogus in the sense that their contact number does not exist and their contact address is a fake. There actual identity and physical location are not known. Hence you are dealing with a faceless entity. they are operating through GoDaddy.com who has provided them with singapore based server masking their actual location in india. They keep sending mails pestering you to make payments. Is it possible to get the geo location of the firm and local ip?
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 23 days ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Unfortunately, no.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What is the nearest I can get to? Is it possible to know the final receipient of the money paid through these mails? say in a merchant transaction where there is no invoice
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 22 days ago

It depends on if they are spoofing their IP address as well -- It is likely that you will never find out and I understand you are determined to find out whether you have been scammed or it was a scam attempt but there is a reason these types of crimes almost never end in any type of conviction.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
atleast let me give it a try even with a 50-50 chance!!!!So if there be any way to get closer either to the originator or to the account to which the money is credited or if there be any other trace to get closer do guide me.

There isn't -- You will never find that person/company.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
even if i entrust with the law enforcement?

It depends on where they are located -- Almost always they are located in another country.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
i have a vague idea of their location, but need some confirmation....we can plant a mail to identify the recipient if required
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
the server is in another country (singapore) but they are functioning from india because they contact me on mobile

No, they can fake their numbers too.

I understand what you are trying to do but as I mentioned, it is near impossible to find the person then have it lead to any type of criminal matter.

Andy, Computer Consultant