My sangean wft-1D will not tune internet stations that I…

Customer Question
My sangean wft-1D will...

My sangean wft-1D will not tune internet stations that I used to have in melbourne. Now living in Lakes Entrance. 4 hours distance. 300 km.

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a bandwidth test?

I have a Opus one directly besides the sangean. no problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Approx 8 years ago. 2 years ago upgade. no trouble shooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

As long as you are connected to the internet anywhere in the world you should be able to tune in the internet radio stations.

What stations are you having difficulty with?