It is the slowest I've ever had! it constantly drops ,the…

Customer Question
It is the slowest...

It is the slowest I've ever had! it constantly drops ,the back buttons don't work,have to repeatedly reboot, now today it won't leave a page when i try to switch to another! this is just the beginning of many issues! can't shut off unless i take the battery out.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Its a mac, but I'm talking about the new x10 dodge phone i just purchased

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes its al up to date. i have very few apps installed,keep it cleaned out,i have factory reset it 2 xs and uninstalled apps then reinstalled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Apologies for the delay. What is the exact make and model of the phone that is not working correctly?

doogee x10
it would make my year but since march ive had 5 surgergies and not back to work so
no i can not pay that fee!