I just need to reset my password for trapshooters.com.

I just need to...

I just need to reset my password ***** trapshooters.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Usernamr is the same I can't remember on the password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes.. my hard drive went south....haven't recovered my data yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it... I hope

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

You forgot password ***** Trapshooter or your email?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Trapshooters.com
No I don't want to remotely reset

ok no problem i will give you steps to follow.

as the page opens click on the top right of the screen where is says "log in or sign up".

No click on forgot password ***** and follow the password ***** steps.

http://www.trapshooters.com/lost-password/

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

I do not want the expert service offer either.

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.