I signed out of my grandson account by accident and it has a…

Customer Question
I signed out of...

I signed out of my grandson account by accident and it has a old cell phone number we can'

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Can't use and don't remember account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I bypower is his computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last Christmas and we have tired emails and the only phone number that was put on the account was a old cell number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need his password ***** he is heart broken that I messed it up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of account is it?

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Sorry I don't need any help was a mistake that I am paying for sorry

Ok, let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all.

Best,

Pete.