I want to buy an English Oxford dictionary and it says, your

payment is declined JA: What OS...
I want to buy an English Oxford dictionary and it says, your payment is declined
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: i am running from google
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no sir.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i don’t know that
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yesterday I purchased some bibles after that I couldn’t get
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Purchasing dictionary from which website or link?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
from website

which website can you tell me the full address of the website.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don’t want it

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What I cannot do is that, I didn’t get offline Dictionary, Audio Pronunciations, etc.

you want me to search it for you?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Oh!! you charge too much

you want to download Oxford dictionary on your computer or on your smartphone?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi there?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I already install oxford English dictionary but it does not work like offline Dictionary and Audio Pronunciation

can you tell me did you download it from Itunes store or from any other source?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I think I did it from google search

I need to know the source then i can tell you if that works on offline mode or not

I can remote connect and then check if you want.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
ok sir
Robert M., Consultant

this is rob and i will do your remote session

my phone number is ***** the secure section

give me a call whenever it is convenient and i will get you a link for the remote

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer