Phone is dead, trying to recover my cloud info on my tablet.

Customer Question
Phone is dead, trying...

Phone is dead, trying to recover my cloud info on my tablet. Forgot password, know the first security, forgot the second. Really need my clpun

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Verizion eclipse

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Don't really know not very good with computers, how can I get that nfo

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 or 5 years ago, phone is history,went to verizion today for help, they couldn't help me with out password. The system keeps trying to go back to phone.all I want is to transfer data too my tablet so it isn't lost

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which cloud company is your information stored with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.