I have just down loaded a $50.00 recharge onto my I pad and…

Customer Question
I have just down...

I have just down loaded a $50.00 recharge onto my I pad and it won’t down load

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

I have just tried to download a yearly$50 Mobil data but it’s telling me it’s the wrong number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It’s an Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this iPad for 5-6yrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m just trying to recharge with Mobil yearly data

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Check your balance again now and let me know if the $50 is showing ok?