I accidentally removed the FB icon from the sidebar on the…

Customer Question
I accidentally removed the...

I accidentally removed the FB icon from the sidebar on the left side of screen. This pops up when I turn on my desktop PC & then I can go quickly to FB, Gmail or whatever else I need. How do I get the FB icon back? Please note - I am not hi-tech - Be easy with me.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Est. 3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP / Model (can't find it ), Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2013. Went into Settings but didn't know enough to do anything else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am not computer fluent & he/she is going to have to be patient & talk me thru this in plain English

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks