I got a new iPad and can’t get my Skype ba k. I tried

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new iPad and can’t get my Skype ba k. I tried getting in through my email and it looks like it is a new account. This is fine, but it won’t accept my MasterCard which I know is good. How can I fix this. I want to phone my 94 year old father. He does not own a computer. He is in Canada. I am presently in Mexico.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I pad a new one. I don’t know anything else about it. Sorry. 32 go if that helps. I had Skype on my old iPad, but it died this morning.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

That should be 32gb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want someone to accept my MasterCard so that I can phone my dad or else help me get my old Skype up on this computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No. I typed in Skype help on google and thought that you were Skype. Cancel my request please and please return my money, as I was charged way more than 5 dollars.
No. Cancel my request.