Sandy, iwant to renew my subscription for another year what…

Customer Question
Hi sandy , my...

Hi sandy , my name is ***** ***** to renew my subscription for another year what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

My computer is dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to renew my magic jack subscription

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.