I have forgotten my Facebook password. When I go to my email…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Facebook password. When I go to my email to get the code sent, there is no code .help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

About an hour ago and inadvertently logged off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple IPad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About three years ago. Tried nothing except trying to get back in.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?