I am not able to download itunes. I get a "There is a

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to download itunes. I get a "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Dell XPS, Windows 10 Home

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes just completed the latest one

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to download and install the iTunes, in this case you can download the iTunes by clicking the link given below: https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/itunes12/091-30751-20171030-2E96FF02-B9B4-11E7-81C5-9CE3DF1CD815/iTunes64Setup.exe

Installation procedure:

1. Click Run when the download is complete. The iTunes installer will open.
  2. Click Next.
  3. Click Run. Click Next.
  4. Click Install when you're satisfied with the installation parameters.
  5. Click Finish.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you