Mxxx Cxxx here. Pc win 10. Pc recently updated with a

Hi Mxxx Cxxx here. ...

Hi Mxxx Cxxx here.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Pc win 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pc recently updated with a solidstate HD after a crash. only problem is I cannot hear music from Linein using Realtek audio Manager. Drivers are updated. just not sure how to select the linein jack. I know the input is there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the cost?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Will I know the cost before we get started?

11/18/2017
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

The cost would be approximately $40 USD I believe, but you'd have to follow up with customer service to get an exact amount. Let me know how you'd like me to proceed

Specialist Sean S.
Is that 40 plus the membership fee? What is a question? A problem to resolve or a “question”

For the question. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=605c4ae9-e9bb-4009-b514-6b4dadeb6ff8

^^ Thank you. Please go to this link and follow all the prompts and I'll be connected then. Please let me know

if we're not connected within 5 minutes. Thanks!

Hi Marvin....please let me know when you're back online and we can get reconnected and finish where we left off at

I'm here Sorry I could not naviate your software.

That's okay. Are you ready to continue with the troubleshooting steps?

Okay. Please give me a minute to get the remote connection link set up again

ok
I shut down; restarted; opened Sound Forge and tried it, No joy. Installed the other driver; shut down; restarted and tested again. No joy. As I said earlier, I can't hear the LineIn input out of the speakers.