How can i retrieve my password. Thursday at the telstra shop…

Customer Question
How can i retrieve...

How can i retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Thursday at the telstra shop at bondi junction

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I went on a telstra mobile phone plan and the girl there sat with me and helped.IThey gave me a number and thenI changed it to my old password ***** they do not accept

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I have fixed the problem myself I put in the wrong user name could this be the end thanks all the same do I get my money back