I'm getting a message to callthat spy ware is sending bank,j…

I'm getting a message...

I'm getting a message to call(###) ###-####that spy ware is sending bank,j credit card, Facebook and will be shut down if I don't call. Is this a legitimate call I should make?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I did just send a cc donating to samaritans purse.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 8 dell computer laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't done anything. My dell is about 3 yrs old. The message is a voice coming over my computer and says it is from microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The message keeps repeating

11/18/2017
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

This is not legitimate at all and do not call the number. This is a scam pop up. You can safely close that page and your account will be fine. As I said this is 100% a scam and has nothing to do with microsoft or facebook.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you. I did shutoff my computer and it went away. Did not call anyone.
Cancel any further messages. Thank you.

Excellent you did the right thing. To finish up remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist