I think I got scammed by support sapien, how do I know.

I think I got...

I think I got scammed by support sapien, how do I know

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Couple of months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm on the phone with support sapien right now

11/17/2017
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Let me know what's happening or why you think you got scammed and I'll help with this!

I got a phone call from support sapien and let them install sw on my computer
I am on phone with them how do I know if scam

If they called you, then it is likely a scam.

Would you like me to connect to your machine and remove this software and make sure nothing else is happening?

You'll probably want the software removed at some point because they'll use that to access your computer

Can we chat on computer not phone?

Yes. can you select the SECURE REMOTE OPTION if you want to connect via that way?

Let me know what you'd like me to do and I'll be happy to help. JustAnwer is a reputable company with A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau site

what do you know about support sapien?

Checking now. One minute

Specialist Sean S.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6a0cbe24-d5db-4e0e-86c9-ef5cb05a0fd1

^^ Thank you. Please go to this link and follow all the prompts and I'll be connected then. Please let me know

if we're not connected within 5 minutes. Thanks!