My MacBook is frozen I can't shut it off or power it up. 10

Customer Question
My MacBook is frozen I...
My MacBook is frozen I can't shut it off or power it up
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook and what operating system are you running?
Customer: 10 years old Mac OS leopard
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 15 seconds without releasing and the computer should power off.

Now, press the power button to power it back on.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 24 days ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Support Specialist