I would like to start using Skype again. Hp windows 7. I had…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to start using Skype again

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to get a new password ***** Microsoft before Skype would connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a new password ***** Microsoft Account. When I went to Skype on browser it said get in touch with Skype support

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Are you there please?