I have account I just got with you to take control of pc my…

Customer Question
I have account I...

I have account I just got with you to take control of pc my issue is photos I want when I plug sd card in it will go in my windows pic folder now the guy who set it up made it go to amazon and drop box

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Laptop toshiba

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

E45t

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't if I knew how to fix it I wouldn't be here lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No its just my web site guy set it up as he was using it and im not as techy as him I like simple

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean your pictures do not get transferred to your Pictures folder on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.