I need help in setting up wireless internet. As as I have…

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in setting up wireless internet. As long as I have the computer connected to the line it works but I have other devices that needs to be set up to the wireless and this is not giving me what I need.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have windows 10 a Lenore computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had it a couple years ago. I have a security system in place. I purchase netgear device they said that would take care of the problem but it didn't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

I am not paying another $39 for this.
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago

No worries. I can help you on this chat for the amount you already committed to paying. What would you like help with?