Where is a good place to start 3d ]game development?

Customer Question
Hi, where is a...
Hi, where is a good place to start 3d ]game development?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I have a basic degree in computer science but have never had an interest in computers except for my academic duties.
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know whether you are looking for online courses or academic courses for 3D game development?

Well Im more interested in what the industry trends are. I do not have preference over the type of course as long as its good quality
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you for that information. May I know what town you reside in South Africa?

Suhasini I'm currently travelling Asia and have lived all over South Africa so it is not an issue for me but currently I stay closer to Cape Town. Thanks :-)
I will be back in the new year :-)
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you for that information. I will post back with your reply momentarily.