Well I lost my connection, I have the tv THAT WAS PLAYING…

Customer Question
Well I lost...

Well I lost my connection, I have the tv THAT WAS PLAYING GOOD PICTURE GOOD SOUND AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT WARNING ALL WENT DARK THIS HAPPENED IN OCT 17

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

IT'S A tv mODEL 339MF-4128F7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not talking ABOUT A cOMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T WANT TO BE CONNECTED TO A COMPUTER EXPERT I WANT TO BE CONNECTED TO A TV EXPERT RE GARDING MY PHILLIPS MAGNAVOX MODEL # 39MF-4128F7

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist with your TV issue today.

Are there any flashing LEDs on the front?

Trying the most basic steps first, can I have you unplug the power from the wall for 30 seconds and plug it back in? Then tell me if there are any flashing LEDs on the front of the TV.