I had a problem with Comcast. They told me to call you

Customer Question
I had a problem...

I had a problem with Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular Comcast product?

They told me to call you regarding setting up my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Levono

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Long ago. I just need to set up a new address to use with gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I only need to access gmail

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What are you wanting to do recover an old gmail account or just create a brand new one?